Jochem,

Bingo. I wrapped the var in <cf_wrap> and emailed that via <cfmail> and
it comes out right at the other end.

Thanks for your attention to this for me. I really do appreciate it.

Regards,
Paul

5-2830-11D4-AA9700508B94F380&method=Full).
If you wrap it to 78 characters per line (RFC recommendation) it might
work better.

Jochem