Hi just wanted to alert you that there is a developer site at
Macromedia.com at: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/developer/

This is going to be our primary location for developer articles and reviews
and all that. You should take a look here. There is the MM branding to the
site, but our mandate is to NOT be marketing. Some of the articles will be
aimed at each part of the spectrum of users.

We are also looking forward to working with the community to get articles
from you all up there. We know that the best sources of information on our
products are the people that use them rather than the people that build
them. Likewise the best resource for users is Macromedia. We really want to
marry the people that are looking for information to the people that have it.

If anyone feels like they have an article or review of a CF tag in them,
please let me know about it. Also books, if you have one that changed how
you work let us know. (Ben, you can't play on this one!)

Anyway. Give it a look and keep coming back as the content is going to be
changing regularly.