Hi Matt,

At 09:35 AM 01/28/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi just wanted to alert you that there is a developer site at
>Macromedia.com at: http://www.macromedia.com/desdev/developer/
>
>This is going to be our primary location for developer articles and reviews
>and all that. You should take a look here. There is the MM branding to the
>site, but our mandate is to NOT be marketing. Some of the articles will be
>aimed at each part of the spectrum of users.
>
>We are also looking forward to working with the community to get articles
>from you all up there.
[cuttherestofyourmessage]

  I would love to be involved in this.  What type of articles are you
looking for?  Do you have more information on this?

  I have been toying around with a few ideas on articles that I was
planning on writing as "bonus material" to put up on my
InstantColdFusion.com web site.  I would love to discuss this potential
opportunity further when it comes to light.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: Reboog711  | ICQ: 5246969 | Fax / Phone: 860-223-7946