Why the HUGE flash nav block that does nothing more than a few (3
exactly) lines of simple HTML code would do in a lot less space?   It eats up at
least 1/3 of my screen at 1024x768 and serves little purpose other
than to remind everyone we're on Macromedia's (we make Flash)
site.

Otherwise I like it - quick one stop portal page to lots of neat
stuff.

jim