I'll second Earl's suggestion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl, George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 5:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Macromedia.com

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I never saw it hit the list . . .

Jeremy,

I'd like to see a really nice section at the re-built site that answers the
CF vs. ASP and who's using CF type questions that we all get asked so often.

When I get these kinds of questions, or when someone asks me to explain why
I think we should go with CF instead of a competing product, I'd like to be
able to go right to Macromedia and pull up a few pages with all the
ammunition I need to support my recommendation. It should be front and
center off the main page where I can't miss it. It should be built using the
very tools I am recommending and it should showcase what can be done with
those tools.

In addition to the other stuff, I'd also like to see included in these pages
a list of sites, companies and organizations that are using CF, with
particular emphasis on large organizations (it's interesting how much
credibility CF gains when people hear who's already using it).

I know some of this stuff is already there, or at least it was at the
Allaire site, but it isn't the easiest thing to find and it is scattered
around. I think pulling it together in one place, making it very visible,
and keeping it up to date would pay big dividends.

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]