Store everything but the number and communicate with the users why yo
u are not storing them.  Asking them to retype everything is a pain b
ut just the CC, na, I don't think you would here anyone complain, the
y would probably like that...

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/28/02 12:48PM >>>
What about return visitors that want to store their CC number?  MD5 h
ash on

the number?  then store it in the database?

_