I don't recommend this. (Notice I said "I", not "Macromedia.") In
general I feel this leads to sloppy programming, and if you migrate and
forget to use this setting, you can get in trouble.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus