From: Christine Lawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 9:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Macromedia Folks: What are you thinking?

Hi Everyone,
I know Mike Chambers and Nathan Stanford already pointed this out, but Neil
is not a Macromedia employee. He's a Team Macromedia member, but not an
employee, and his views are his own - not Macromedia's. Anyhow, I've been
using CF Studio for a long time, I'm also one of the CF'ers Vernon spoke to
yesterday and we went through the differences between CF Studio and
Dreamweaver MX. I know a number of people on this list from the Allaire days
and I (and everyone else at Macromedia) value *all* of your feedback. I know
Vernon already pointed out the wishform, and yup, I'm going to point it out
again :) http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform?6213=6 PLEASE post
your feedback, it really can help develop future versions of our products...
However, I'm also going to go through each and every one of these messages
and make my own summary of your wants/needs/opinions so your feedback is
organized and clear. If I find something that can be done in Dreamweaver,
I'll be sure to post with the steps. In the meantime I have one request:
please, please, please, can we be polite when we post? I know the majority
of people have been but Michael Dinowitz has been nice enough to host this
list for us - we're all in the same boat here let's please respect one
another's opinions.

I hope this helps, now I'm on to organizing your feedback...

Christine Lawson
Macromedia Technical Support