Do you have an exact post in that thread, cuz I don't see it. I _do_ see
the note about missing docs - but you were talking about the tag
editors, right? I can confirm that there is NOT a CFML book in the help
tree - but I thought your post was talking about the VTMs - IE, being
able to right click on <cflogin> and get a tag editor.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus