Take a look at what Christine Lawson posted.  I was personally talking
about the missing CFMX CFML help files and I'm pretty sure that's what
Joshua was looking for.

I never mentioned anything about VTMs, etc..  Don't know how this thread
got out of hand and it's really not important.  Joshua got what he needed
and that's all that was needed.

~Todd