Sorry - this is going to sound like corp BS, but it _really_ isn't my
department. I'm assuming it's just a simple mistake - luckily it's been
addressed though.

Also - sorry I misread your original post!

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus