The main reason everyone should buy into Coldfusion is because its name sounds much cooler then the rest.

EOS.
(End Of Story)

On 9/9/06, Robin Hilliard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry Jeremy, but what on earth would you expect them to say after
reading this thread?  IMHO it hasn't covered anything that hasn't
already been done to death (over and over) on this list in the last
six or so years.  Yes it would be nice if ColdFusion were free and
world governments legislated to outlaw anything that threatened a
ColdFusion developer's job security.  Since this isn't the case,
let's just get on with it!

Robin Hilliard

--
Regards,