From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Scott Thornton
Sent: Monday, 5 March 2007 11:01 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] CFQUERYPARAM was RE: [cfaussie] Re: @#$!! queryparam

I think CF would only cache the queries if cachedafter="" or cachedwithin=""
was used.

>>> Andrew Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 05/03/2007 10:38 am >>>

Duncan,

But the Admin says Cached Queries so I am going to guess its CF, just wanted
to make sure I was right on my assumption. And if you read my post, hey
Charlie (yells out) correct me you seem to know.. If you set this setting to
zero, there will be no caching and no performance gain.

So I guess I just answered my own question, CF caches the queries.

Andrew Scott
Senior Coldfusion Developer
Aegeon Pty. Ltd.
www.aegeon.com.au