I've got Fusion Reactor 2.0.0 (this is the only licence we have) up
and running and am looking at the "Request History". We've not had a
hang yet but I just wanted to get familiar with the tool. I'm looking
at the requests which are taking 45+ seconds and they are all pages
which involve a call to the web service. The pages are not timing out
so I'm not getting error logs showing where the timeout occured
however is there anyway to see which lines of code are the slow bits?
I'm trying to work out if the call to the web service is the slow bit
or if it's the unpacking and trying to display the data which may be
slow.

I'll report back what I'm seeing when the next hang happens.

@Charlie: I've tried your idea of browsing to the WSDL while a hang is
occuring and I've had mixed scenerios. Sometimes it won't come up,
sometimes it comes up but when I try to submit to a method it times
out, sometimes it doesn't time out but it does take ages.

Anyway, once I get the next hang I'll be able to report back on what I
see.

Cheers
Matthew