(changing the subject, cos i am)

Darling Harbour, mon-wed this week
heaps of competitions, lots of lollies, quite a few pens.
i learnt a few useful things.
there was a lot of talk here about eWay last week, and they had a huge
stall, with pretty girls handing out flyers and sales types who were
very quick to take over the conversation if you sounded interested.
lots of hand-held data projectors
lots of government

asd