H Barry,

Yeah, people get hung on that word, like staff or bodies.  I care deeply for
the "people", and am in the process of developing personalised plans that
tap into not only work-related KPIs, but also non-work-related initiatives.

Many principles at our studio, such as: the higher you are, the more you
serve; and there is no fault, only cause.  Priciples that are proven by
action, not words.

Sorry if the word offended.  It is just a word, but don't take mine for it.
I believe my resources will attest for the intent and motives.  ;)

Look forward to catching up soon!

Chad