@Justin

We still haven't been able to fill your web developer position (for
those playing at home, Justin left here years ago), despite 3 or 4
rounds of advertising.  We only just finished another round.

So I'm guessing no chance that you will be coming back to Dubbo?

Of the small number of Institutes/departments using CF in our
organisation (NSW Department of Education and Training) more and more
are slowly removing CF, mostly due to the lack of developers, but also
because most managers aren't aware of what it is and what it can do.
Microsoft do a lot to promote their technology to us, while Adobe
(appear) to do stuff all, especially when it comes to CF.

We signed a multi million $ Enterprise Agreement with Adobe last year
and CF was left out of it.  If Adobe Australia was serious about CF
they would have pushed for CF to be included in the EA.

Cheers
Mark