On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Barry Beattie <barry.beat...@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Mark
>
> I think Steve's point is why should the community tell Adobe their
> information is out of date.
>
> it's their portal, no? Shouldn't they know this? it's their
> relationship with their partners they should be actively engaging in,
> yes?

Agreed - they should know.

However, we're all humans, people make mistakes, and in a large
organisation, things can get overlooked.

That being said, if all we did was stand around and tut-tut to ourselves
about how things should be better - do you really think they would get
fixed?

Quite frankly, I don't really care WHY things are broken, I only care that
they get fixed - and if we can find and suggest good ways that they can be
fixed, then maybe we can instigate some change.

Mark