Zac - you didn't answer my question about how big the file you were editing
was?

Mark

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Zac Spitzer <zac.spit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> so i even tried a new workspace, same issues, the it hung again, now it
> won't even start, I'm fed up - I just want to cut code
>
> now I'm in a total quandry on whether to fork out money to buy the
> software as my trial expires today and I've had so much grief
>
> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Kai Koenig <k...@koeni.de> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Sagar, thanks so much for responding to this thread.
> >
> > Just to let everyone else on the list know, Sagar is part of the CF and
> CF Builder engineering team based in Bangalore.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Kai
> >

> >> A few of you are facing some performance related issues, here are my
> >> suggestions:
> >>
> >> After installing CFBuilder please read the Post_Install_Readme.txt
> >> file located under the CFBuilder install directory.
> >>
> >> Can you start CFBuilder (standalone) or Eclipse (plugin install) from
> >> the command line with an option -consolelog to see if any error
> >> messages are shown.
> >>
> >> When the workbench is launched Eclipse asks the user to specify a
> >> workspace location, the default workspace location is specified in the
> >> textbox (this is eclipse behavior). As Charlie pointed out the
> >> progress view can come handy and tasks which are running in the IDE
> >> can be observed.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Sagar Ganatra.
> >> Fusioned with ColdFusion - www.sagarganatra.com
> >>

> > --
> > Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
> > ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 435 263 414
> > web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
> > blog: http://www.bloginblack.de
> > twitter: http://www.twitter.com/agentK
> > --
> >

> > --

> Zac Spitzer
> Solution Architect / Director
> Ennoble Consultancy Australia
> http://www.ennoble.com.au
> http://zacster.blogspot.com
> +61 405 847 168

E: mark.man...@gmail.com
T: http://www.twitter.com/neurotic
W: www.compoundtheory.com

cf.Objective(ANZ) - Nov 17, 18 - Melbourne Australia
http://www.cfobjective.com.au

Hands-on ColdFusion ORM Training
www.ColdFusionOrmTraining.com