Thanks for the response Charlie will give it a go tomorrow - a full re-install.

Just not right now (1:30am lol)!

Cheers!

Peter Tilbrook
Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
Professional Adobe ColdFusion 9 Application Development
President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-2-6284-2727