Two names that came to mind this weekend are "Camel" and  "Caffeine."
I was trying to think of words that started with CA to represent
CGI::Application. If we were switching the name of CGI::Application to
Web::Application then there is something like "Wall." Not sure if I
like that one be it works with the train of thought I had. <tim/>