And do not forget their efforts in software!  They invented - and tried to
inflict on everyone, including me - that incredibly stupid and incredibly
unsuccessful language, giving it the arrogant name PL1.  Having learned it at
the University of Toronto, I discovered there was no place within hundreds of
miles to use it!  Meanwhile they ignored the wonderful APL, hatched in their
own nest.

Yes.  You are right.  Thinking about it, it is a bit strange that they are
still in business.

Rodney.