Tavin Cole:
> One is that we all know that WhackAMole(tm) key censoring software
> simply won't work.

Its effectiveness depends on how quickly they whack the moles. I can
imagine a one hour window between link publication and whacking.

> The other is that at least under the DMCA (and probably any
> similar laws around the world) the CoS would have to ask the node
> operator to remove the keys from his node before taking him to
> court.

Due to the rate at which Freenet caches new data, the Church would
argue, the DMCA's specific file removal provisions are inadequate.

The judiciary is not a computer program....