On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 09:54:09PM -0800, Josh wrote:
> But if they wanted to invade us, it would have been many ships, right? ...
> Unless it was the Romulans, then perhaps the fleet was cloaked.. No?
>
> >> I'm curious, do you believe in ghosts / the supernatural / psychics?
> (not
> >> an insult, it's a question)
>
> >I'm curious, are you actually reading what I'm writing?
>
> I am, but I don't need to review those web sites, because my magic 8 ball
> tells me that "it is not true". :-0

So your proof that there is no government cover-up of UFOs is:
1.  if there were, there would be a lot of leaked information,
    since the government can't keep secrets
2.  all the leaked information that is out there is wrong because
    that is what the magic 8 ball told you
3.  therefore there really isn't any leaked information

I respectfully acquiesce to your rigorous and superior school of
dialectic.

--

:: tavin cole (tcole at espnow.com) ::