I'm e-mailing the list just as a reminder to Alvaro for
this request.  Basically APT (and curl) will not automatically
parse out ".." in the pathname of a URL like Firefox or wget do
and this can cause problems if the requested URL contains such
things.  I ran across this on my Debian mirror trying to grab
stuff from the experimental branch.

        Anyway, all of this is documented in Mantis (Cherokee bug
report system, yay!) at http://www.0x50.org/bugs/view.php?id=1
but you'll need to be logged in to view that report.  Which
brings up another suggestion once I discovered this -- can we
make the bugs publicly viewable at least without needing to
create an account?  Just a suggestion in case there was a good
reason behind keeping it totally private (security/exploits for
example).

--
Mark Nipper                                                e-contacts:
832 Tanglewood Drive                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---begin random quote of the moment---
"Long live the fighters!"
 -- Paul Muad'Dib, "Dune", 1984
----end random quote of the moment----