 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of richard a
schaefer
Sent:   23. januar 2002 20:29
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [Chevelle-List] Rear End Ratios

I agre with clint.   Behind the torque of a big block 3.31 or 3.55 will
work nicely, especially with an OD.    I have a s/b with 700r4 and 3.31,
 my seat of the pants feeling is for my  combo 3.55 would be better.
Question though, if you drop lower than the 3.73,  will you need a new
carrier?

rick schaefer
http://members.home.net/jimmy4/rick1972elky.html
http://chevelles.com/showroom/ricks%20motor%20-L