If you have that kind of money to throw around,why not just install a built 4L80? All it is is a HD TH400 w/OD. Cheaper,strong,and less hassle. If it was my car,I wouldn't even go that far. If the car already had a TH400 installed,just install a set of 3.55's or something close. Add a decent torque converter and you're ready to go. For a pure street car,the difference between a 4.10 cog and a 3.55 is negligible,anyway. A big block can easily pull a tall gear and 28" tall tire.
Ring gear spacers? In this day and age,I would not even consider using one. No offense,Larry.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636 anytime