No offense but looking over the last couple of days, the only question I saw
was about 68 Chevelle paint around 9:00pm Monday night.  At least that's the
date/time stamp on the copy I received.  Maybe nobody has a 68 that's been
on in the last couple of days.  BTW, four of your responses were with the
subject of Barrett-Jackson and one was of those was off subject talking
about aluminum LS6's or LS7's - and I believe that was answered by a number
of folks.

I don't know how long you've been on the list but I know Clint has been here
for quite a while off and on and has given some expert advise and qualified
opinions.  I've seen numerous replies to Tom and from Tom to things he
probably knows about.  Larry has also been a frequent contributor here both
asking and answering questions.

In less than 5 minutes you come back with your own thought to the question
being asked about rear end ratios and not really an answer but an opinion.
Remember, the thread started about what gear everybody was running.  Are you
running a 5:13 and plan on doing any highway driving?  I know your response
was probably in fun but didn't answer the question but quite a few hundred
subscribers saw it, or will see it when they log back in.

Sometimes it just takes a while for people to get to know you and respond
quickly.  Hang in there and don't get frustrated, OK?  If anybody knows or
has an educated guess, they'll be along to help.

Now, anybody know if the lower body color on a 68 Chevelle wraps into the
door jam and if so, how far?

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky