and i thought it was just me, i call it "Bradley Luck"
Bill Bradley
67 Malibu
Edmond Oklahoma

Clint Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well,it looks like my bad luck is still dogging me. The front Shockwave
coilovers we've been waiting for arrived this morning. The shop installed
them and with all air out,the front end ride height was about the same as it
was with the QA1 coilovers. So,it's obvious the Global West lower A-arms on
my car will not work like we thought (and one tech guy from Air Ride said
they would work). Guess I'm going to have to run Air Ride's tubular
lowers,after all. Wanna bet the ones I need are out of stock?
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger