From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karl Groves
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 9:57 AM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

If the pedal went to the floor, it won't be the booster.  If the booster went,
the pedal would hardly move.
Are these original-style brakes or have you made any modifications? In other
words, is this a drum-to-disc conversion? Aftermarket calipers? Any other
aftermarket parts?

Karl Groves
Master Certified CIW
http://www.karlgroves.com