   _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Sullivan
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 1:10 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 3 Spd Vs 4 spd

I just sent an email re: "12 Bolt Yoke"   I have a different question and
thought I'd better start a new thread.

When I got my '69 it had a 307 and a 3 spd on the floor.  It seemed pretty
quick but bogged down when shifting to second until the RPMs came up.

Which would be the better combo for the 402 BB??  It certainly shouldn't bog
down going into second.  I just want something I have to shift and can
listen to while doing it.  I don't know if it would make a difference of 3
shifts or 4, as long as they are on the floor.

Thanks for any input.

Jim

1:58 PM