I do.  My mother started her's on RAW way back when.  I think the oldest is just now turning 20.  She is a bit slow but no arthritis nor bone disease, no cancers, all her teeth, (at least the last time I looked) she was my inspiration to go raw.  The only thing I caution is when starting young pups, they need to be fed 3 to 4 times a day.  Raw digest within 4 hours where processed kibble remains in the system up to 8 hours.  Canned food processes in 6 hours.  So for these little guys, they need a few more feedings then the adults.  My first chi I started on raw is now 6 and doing great.  But it is my mom's chis that are my inspiration.

IMO

Jen-CA

Elmo Byrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a question please.

How many of you who are feeding Raw diets have
20 year old Chi's that have been fed this diet for
over 3 years.  I am courious as to the age of the
dogs that are doing so well on these diets?
Thanks
EB