perhaps militant was too strong of a word..

I think I get very cautious and nervous when this type of debate comes
up. For example, I was a strict vegan for nine years and a vegetarian
for five or six before that. now I eat some chicken and sea food but
no dairy. I find it very hard to even discuss my dietary  changes
because there is such a strong divide between the two schools.... much
like the raw/kibble/cooked debate.

I like to see research that is more holistic than this article, but
agree that there is much debate on the issue, and everyone needs to be
extra careful regardless of what they feed.

funily enough, our childhood dog was a chi-poo who lived to be 23
years old. he had no hair and virtually no teeth, but was happy right
to the end. He lived on purina kibbles, vanilla ice cream and blood
pudding (the grossest thing in the world!!)

the raw propoganda inudation I agree with. I think this might be a
subject we should just actively avoid discussing. We tend to focus
alot of our time and attention to this topic.

DD.