Title: Message
7.5 weeks is TOO YOUNG FOR IT TO BE TAKEN FROM ITS MOTHER BEWARE.  It may be cute but you don't want to take it that young.

Nonnie

-----Original Message-----
From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jerseeegirl
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 9:11 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New Chi Mommy Needs Advice

Hi! I met my new 6 1/2-week old baby chi today and put a deposit down.
I'll get her next week. She's SO cute! She's mainly white with some
tan spots. Her parents were there at the breeders. Nice people.. nice
dogs too! Thinking of names... I went and bought her a layette LOL...
a little pink tank dress, a little pink flowered collar, leash,
carrier, bowls, toys, blanket... all in pink!.
Anyway, I've rescued a few adult beagles and a pom, but have only had
one pup (a beagle) ever in my life. Does anyone have any advice on
housebreaking my chi? Feeding her? When are they old enough to begin
obedience training?

Lucy in NJ

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS