>>Amazon has *Winston Churchill, Myth and Reality* listed for preorder at
$49.95 which is steep for a paperback book. Hope the price comes down
before publication.<<

THIS IS NOT ACCURATE. IT IS A HARDBACK, NOT A PAPERBACK. AMAZON HAS THE
WRONG INFO POSTED. DO NOT PRE-ORDER FROM AMAZON.

In order to provide a hardback edition before the paperback, I had to
produce 350 advance orders, and have done so.

inexplicably, Amazon sells McFarland hardbacks at full list (49.95), a
price I have objected to. However, the book will be offered by Hillsdale
College Bookstore at a more reasonable $30-35. There will also be a Kindle
at $26 and, later, a paperback at the same price, though the bookstore will
be discounting that also. Meanwhile, DO NOT pre-order from Amazon and
kindly wait for an announcement when the Bookstore is ready to start taking
orders.

For a PowerPoint presentation on the book, and other presentations at the
February 20th Hillsdale Churchill Conference, click on:
 https://www.hillsdale.edu/live/churchill-conference/