On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 10:32 +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:
>
> > First impressions *do* count.
>
> I am rather impressed by low-latency and real-sounding-effects than a GUI
> that is pretty. So a program needs to have a demo 'what kan be made with
> it'.

But as I said, first impressions count.  If it looks like it's going to
be fun to play with, people will want to play with it.

> You might notice that all 'keyboards' or synthesizers have this 'demo'
> button. To play a song or a rythm to show off what is capable...

I don't have any with a demo button, although admittedly the first few
patches on a couple of synths are "show off to your mates" patches, like
the M1 Universe patch (I don't have an M1).

Gordon