Jason van Gumster wrote:
I can't be the only one who's done successful complex editing in
Cinelerra.  I do fair amount of of work, professionally and
independently, and while I'll admit Cinelerra isn't perfect, it
certainly does the job for me on the projects I choose to use it on.

Could you describe these in a little more detail, e.g. source formats
project size, hardware config etc. ??  Some people seem to have better
luck than others with Cinelerra, knowing why would probably be
helpful for everyone - regardless of their current opinion.
Regards,
Brad Hare