It is just a concept, that should help the user understand that he
could connect a node from a clip-graph to a node in the final graph.
Since those two graphs will live in different Windows, you cannot
connect them directly with an arrow in the GUI.

I though "Scratch Bus" could be a nice Term, because it will not be
like a track that can contain Clips, so it is actually empty, like a
"Scratch Area", Like a Bus several nodes could write into the same
scratch Area, but there could also be more than one of them. And
similar to the Tracks, the Scratch-Bus provides an Input to the Final
Node-Graph. I drawed it in parallel to the timeline, just for the sake
of demonstration, it would actually be an invisible concept. If it
proves to be useful, it could be done as a timeline element, to show
users that this feature exists.

Other than that, i am not entirely sure whether it is "really"
necessary to have connections from clip-graphs to the final graph, it
could be that this feature is redundant, or not useful for anything at
all, because nobody would like to connect nodes in that way?

--
Are you teaching the What and the How but without the Why and the When?