Am Mittwoch, den 06.02.2008, 21:02 +0100 schrieb Christian Thaeter:
> The tracks in a timeline represent a tree, to make it a full graph one
> just needs to 'wire' signals between this tracks.
>
> AkhiL mase some drawing some time ago:
>  http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6916/cin3proposaldrawingbn3.png
>This ui is imo far more intuitive and nearer to the current approach
> then a node editor and uses screen estate much better.

Hi Christian,

I understood Richard's proposal such that the node editors are only an optional
view
the user could open when (s)he wants to delve into the details how nodes are
wired.

So, both aproaches could be combined: in the Timeline-Windows you just
atach clips, effects etc. to each other and place them on tracks....

        Hermann V.

PS: and of course, Tracks form a tree, that's important :-)