Me too.. Also, aren't both views useful for slightly different tasks? The
timeline view is good for positioning in time... the node view is better for
working with nodes, layers: if you are doing composite work.

I *definetly* think c3 should have both. The question is how to "embed" (not
really embed) the node view into the timeline view... should it be clip
specific? (aka "composite clip") or track specific or selection specific or
or or?

Jonas