ons 2008-02-06 klockan 18:25 +0100 skrev Richard Spindler:
> 2008/2/6, Martin Ahnelöv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > So, we would basically have a modular aproach to filters? similar to the
> > audio-world's modular synths? Like a Buzz for video? I'm not really sure
> > I like that...
>
> The modular approach to video is quite popular in some communities,
> but try to see it as an _optional_ extension of the timeline concept,
> you do not necessarily have to use it if you don't like it.

Ah, I see. could you post some links to editors that use such an
approach, or name a few so I can google myself, just for my own
curiosity?

> > (also, please take no offence, but how are you, Richard, affiliated with
> > the dev team? you have to excuse my ignorance, but I'm quiet n ew to
> > this "scene"...)
>

> I am the developer of the "Open Movie Editor" Software, I've met with
> some cin3 hackers and enthusiasts on the piksel festival in norway,
> and I am interested in working together with Cin3 in some areas, my
> interest is mostly in plugins, improving low-level backend libraries,
> and since recently, I also participate in GUI design ;-)

Ah, yes. I've also seen that you're one one of the maintainers of
frei0r, so I know that you know what you're talking about, and you got a
place in the linux video community.

What I'm really asking, is if the dev team is supporting your initiative
(I know at least cehteh have said that he would like to keep
cin3-discussions off-list since that would invite to lots of interface
discussion, and that's not where he would like us to be ...), still ne
offence ment!

Gasten