From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Parrish B. Gamarra
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 5:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DSU/CSU Back-to-back with T1 crossover

RE: DSU/CSU Back-to-back with T1 crossoverThe only options I have for timing
are: Network (NI), Base DTE, and Internal. I'm using Network on one, and
internal on the other Adtran.

Parrish.

"Michael S. Kazmier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].
com...
Did you set one clock source to internal and the other to line?  I am doing
this with two Cisco 3661's with the WIC-1DSU (internal csu/dsu) cards.
Mike