When I say "it's not working" I mean the following:

- The DSU led is steady green
- The ERROR led is flashing in red
- The ALARM led is steady red

Did loopback tests on both units with a straight through cable and they both
worked fine.
Performed a QRSS test on all DS0 with my T1 croosover cable and shows the
following: ES 0 BES 0 SES 0 SYNC *NO

I hope this is enough info...

Parrish.