I keep telling myself that knowledge and experience will get me the job I
want as I work here and troubleshoot problems everyday for everyone. I want
to be configuring routers making crazy cool batch config files, analyzing
traffic patterns, applying queueing, all the stuff I'm learning in the
books. I decided to drop the NT admin idea about a year after getting MCSE
get into this routing switching world. I feel like I would've been working a
much better job by now in NT administration and making more money, but I
really want to do all this crazy Cisco stuff. I hope it pans out in the long
run.