i had an instructor at global knowledge that claimed to have his own ccnp
boot camp in manhattan (3 weeks, 7 days a week) i don't know anything about
it, but it doesn't seem very valuable to me, in that anyone who just
memorizes for those tests and gets the best job that they will provide will
still be looking for an instructor on the job, and often people who are
hiring ccnp's are looking for the instructor, not someone who still needs
one.
just my two cents
quinton