So what was the answer suppose to be for those of us that's not CCIE ? :-)
I would think that to redistribute the route via other routing protocol
would be the solution but I'm not a expert here. When I was attending some
3Com training and I asked about interconnecting between 3COM and other
products, the response was that " we don't discuss competing products" .
Instead of wasting time discussing about dumb interviewees (there is lots of
them and we need a separate forum for that !!" , let's get back to the
subject of Cisco regardless of what you all think about Unix, W2K, Linux ,
everything else !!

Jason (MCNE,MCSE+I,MCT,CCNP)