Wait'll they start required CCDE's..  ;->

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Brad
Ellis
Sent:   Friday, June 16, 2000 10:26 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Is this true?

Cisco sucks too...my company wants Silver Certification...anyhow, you need
(2) CCIEs, some CCNPs, CCDPs, CCDAs, CCNAs, etc...I got my CCIE (second
person at my company to have one) and we still needed someone with a CCDP.
So I had to take a couple tests to get a CCDP, after I already had my CCIE.
Go figure.  Cisco just finds more and more ways to get $$$$   Dont you just
love it?

-Brad