Brad,
All is not well in the cisco  sales area..  I had a sales qoute from cisco
that had a pix box for  20 users  and I said why not just use  the fire wall
software ??
Answer *not secure enough *

My Cisco Inside Channel Account Manager  does not return calls  emails,
etc..
His boss told me that "Cisco does not care about small biz " " thats the
3com market"
 When I said to him that I wanted to focus on very small biz as the
mainsteam market seems to neglect them . he  said  *yes  we do neglect them
.*
* Thats not where the money is *
This statement infuriated me  and I reminded him that small biz is the life
blood of the American economy  and  still 40 % of the biz in this country
how the heck  can you ignore it.
Specially considering the company I was working for only had 100 + workers
He had no answer and kept mumbling about enterprise customers.

If I had the time I would take this up with cisco  because it is pathetic.
 Everytime I hear John Chambers now  I want to puke , as the  setup around
here is woeful.
 At least I can rely on TAC
 But right now I have a slab of work and I just buy stuff  outside th cisco
channel and it's cheaper anyhow
So the Sales side is pretty sick .
 So  the only nice part about the inside sales dudes is they give you a
chnace to make some nice labor  heh

Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/Cheap_Cisco_stuff.htm