I was under the impression you have 3 lans you want to route with one
router.  Why do you want to use 3 routers to connect 3 lans? Let's say for
example......lan 1 is on floor 1, lan 2 is on floor 2, lan 3 is on floor 3.
if you want these to route the simplest thing would be to connect all nodes
on each floor to a hub/switch per floor; then have all drops meet in one
closet to a patch panel/hub/switch, to the ethernet on the (1)router. I
don't see why you would need (3)routers...

ANYBODY ELSE WANTS TO GIVE A SHOT AT THIS..........???

Raul Renteria.ccna.network analyst.NYC.