1)The way to connect 3 subnets that are lans would be through your
  ethernet.
2)You can create a default gateway on the same ethernet port for each
  subnet as a "secondary ip" on that interface. or.....
3)You can create virtual interfaces on the same physical interface
  separately for each subnet, creating a default gateway for each.
4)Build a routing table to include all subnets to be routed.
5)I think tha'ts it.........
6) GOOD LUCK.

Raul Renteria.ccna.network analyst.NYC.